top of page
the law at work.png


The FAQs on this page are for general reference purposes only. Please bear in mind that it is highly advisable to seek legal advice before taking any actions that may have a serious impact on your employment rights or continued employment with your employer.


You may have a strong instinct that you have been treated unfairly, but the Employment Tribunal cannot rely on your instinct. You will need proof.

Common misconceptions

bottom of page